The 3rd Risk Based Quality Management for Medical Devices
marcus evans will host the 3rd Risk Based Quality Management for Medical Devices Conference on September 19-20, 2018 in Minneapolis. This conference presents a unique and holistic approach to effectively managing risk.
You will hear recent case studies on incorporating a robust yet agile risk based framework to proactively address global compliance standards and achieve highest product safety. Furthermore, you will extend your understanding of assessing and mitigating risk throughout product lifecycle to achieve highest quality and safety standards.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
• Recognize the impact of forthcoming international regulations on the medical device industry in order to remain competitive
• Foster a quality and risk-centric culture by adopting proven change management techniques
• Cultivate a successful partnership with suppliers and contract manufacturers that have equivalent risk and quality standards
• Establish a real time post market surveillance system that feeds into the comprehensive risk management strategy
• Ensure audit preparedness through comprehensive training protocols and internal process reviews
Key Speakers Include:
• Darin Oppenheimer, Executive Director, Head Drug Device Center of Excellence, Merck
• Tom Bento, Sr. VP of Quality & Regulatory Assurance, Nihon Kohden America
• Chirag Tilara, Sr. Director of Global Quality, Medtronic
• Rebecca Rodenkirch, Principal Design Assurance Engineer, Teleflex
• Jim Frett, Global QA Director, GE Healthcare
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.