Digital Innovation in Clinical Trials Conference
marcus evans will host the Digital Innovation in Clinical Trials Conference on September 11-12, 2018 in Philadelphia. This conference will bring together the foremost leaders in Clinical Innovation, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical R&D, and Digital Clinical Trials to explore ways to incorporate innovative technologies and digital strategies into clinical trial frameworks.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
• Improve trial design process and efficiency to achieve a return on investment
• Maximize patient engagement with patient centered trial strategy to maintain enrollment
• Streamline communications for real time insights and decision-making to foster better results
• Advance ability to leverage actionable insights in early development to reduce overall trial costs
• Utilize emerging trends in trial technologies and innovation to promote greater outcomes
Key Speakers Include:
• Bill Lander, Director, Digital Clinical Trials, GSK
• Jennifer Wong, Senior Director, Real World Evidence Strategy & Alliances, AstraZeneca
• Xuemei Cai, MD, Director, Pfizer Innovation Research Laboratory, Pfizer, Inc
• Erika K. Ross, PhD, Head of Neural Engineering, Cala Health
• Aman Thukral, Assistant Director, Strategy & Innovation, Clinical Data Sciences, AbbVie
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.