Pre-Filled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices 2021
Conference: January 13th & 14th, 2021 (ONLINE VIRTUAL EVENT)
Event will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS and combination products industry.
Device design, regulatory and strategic pathways for parenteral drug delivery
The pre-filled syringes industry is growing at an exponential rate. With increasing demand for self-administration, a rise in biologics, large-volume delivery and the delayed EU MDR at the forefront of the field, SMi’s 13th annual event will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS and combination products industry.
Topics of discussion will include the latest updates on the EU MDR and Article 117, advances in novel drug products and biologics, parenteral packaging for pre-filled syringes, innovations in device design and platforms for combination products, lifecycle management and much more…
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
As Europe’s first Pre-Filled Syringes Conference of 2021, this event is not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in January.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Engage with senior industry opinion leaders presenting their experiences and case studies in innovative device design and advanced drug product formulation
- Gain insights from notified body and competent authority representatives addressing key regulatory requirements
- Understand how to optimize your lifecycle management strategy for a commercially successful device
- Explore and benchmark against industry advances in device design through case studies and real-world examples
Chairs for 2020:
- • Bjørg Kaae Hunter, Department Manager, RA CMC & Device; RA NextGen Drug-Device,
- • Alphons Fakler, Head Medical Device Risk Management, Novartis
- • Brian Holly, Head of Human Factors, Devices Centre of Excellence, Pfizer
- • Daniel Latham, Head Device Development & LCM, Novartis
- • Rene Holm, Head and Scientifi c Director, Drug Product Development, Liquids and Parenterals, Janssen
- • Stefano Martini, Responsible for Special Programs, Medical Devices Development, Sanofi
- • Sarah Tang, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Devices Division, MHRA
- • Abha Raveau violette, Device Manager, AstraZeneca
- • Vikas Jaitely, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Transitional Medicine and Devices, Merck
- • Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD
- • Clemens Günther, Director, Senior Expert Nonclinical Safety, Bayer
- • Jonathan Sutch, Technical Specialist, BSI
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online: www.pre-filled-syringes.com/farmavitawl
Plus, pre-conference workshops will be taking place on 12th January:
Workshop A: Digital Health – What are the real-world opportunities and potential barriers to adoption?
Workshop Leader: Andrew Dundon, Founder, PharMechceutics Ltd
08.30 – 12.00
Workshop B: Challenges and Drivers for Development of Long Acting Injectables
Workshop Leader: Joël Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
13.00 – 17.00
- BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £400
- BOOK BY 30TH OCTOBER AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100
For details and to register, visit the website at www.pre-filled-syringes.com/farmavitawl