Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference 2021
Conference: October 6th - 7th, 2021 (London, UK)
2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices conference will explore real world examples of on-body device design and development for large volume delivery while engaging in the latest digital applications for wearable devices with industry case studies from pharma thought leaders.
The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $62.82 billion USD by 2025 with time dependent delivery, improved patient experience and adherence and large volume administration with minimal injection pain and being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference, taking place on the 6th-7th of October 2021, in London.
SMi’s 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices conference will explore the latest digital applications for on-body devices through industry case studies and perspectives, advances in device design for large volume delivery, drug/device compatibility for wearable injectors and real world examples from industry thought leaders on a patient-centric approach. Furthermore, the key regulatory considerations and guidance of the field will be presented by regulatory, notified body and industry experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- EXPLORE the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
- UNDERSTAND the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
- ASSESS advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- GAIN insights into drug/device compatibility and packaging for wearable injectorsž
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Drug-delivery developers
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Data
- Novel Product Technology
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
- or anyone who works with Wearable Devices/ On-Body Injectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
For details and to register, visit the website at www.wearable-injectors.co.uk/farmavitawl