Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast 2021
Conference: June 14th - 15th, 2021 (San Diego, CA, USA)
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference is back to uncover the latest innovations in combination product development, device design, human factors engineering and drug product formulation to give a holistic overview of the industry and what we can expect for the future.
With the global market for prefilled syringes estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, this year’s agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including; updates to regulatory guidance from industry experts and regulatory bodies, case studies on device design and complex formulation, life cycle and control strategies, and innovations in connectivity and digital health.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
PLUS, two interactive post conference workshops:
Workshop A: Connected devices and digital health: How to navigate the US FDA usability engineering requirements
Hosted by Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
Workshop B: Postmarket safety reporting: The current regulatory environment with a global impact
Hosted by Khaudeja Bano, Sr. Medical Director, Abbott Molecular
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Engage in case study presentations from leading pharma and biotech companies on complex product formulation and optimising device design to aid delivery
- Discuss show to optimise current processes to align with global regulatory updates
- Delve into human factors engineering best practices
- Uncover how industry is incorporating connectivity and digital health to optimise the user experience
Who should attend:
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
For details and to register, visit the website at www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/farmavitawl