Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2020
Conference: April 27th - 28th, 2020 (Boston, USA)
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2020 will be exploring themes of Container Closure Interaction and Formulation; On-body Injectors; Digital connectivity in the parenteral space; A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts; Patient centricity and device development; Developments in device technology; Parenteral gene therapy and New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day.
The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, this event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry. This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
Following the success of last year’s event, the upcoming conference will cover key topics driving the industry including:
- Container Closure Interaction and Formulation
- On-body Injectors
- Digital connectivity in the parenteral space
- A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts
- Patient centricity and device development
- Developments in device technology
- Parenteral gene therapy
- New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
Benefits of attending
- EXPLORE the latest case studies parenteral drug delivery
- GAIN insights into the use of pre-filled syringes for gene therapy
- NETWORK with leading industry experts, key opinion leaders and regulatory body representatives
- ENGAGE in the key challenges and topics of the field in the interactive post-conference workshop day
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
For details and to register, visit the website at www.pfsamericas.com/farmavitawl
Early bird deadlines:
- Register by 13th December to save $400!
- Register by 31st January to save $300!
- Register by 28th February to save $200!