20th Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs
19th - 20th March 2018, London, UK
The threat of AMR is regularly making front page news but what is the industry actually doing? Are drug manufacturers any closer to finding a solution and how is the government helping?
These will be just some of the questions answered through powerful keynote addresses delivered by an expert panel of scientific leaders, drug discovery specialists and government bodies such as MHRA and DNDi.
WHATS ON THE AGENDA FOR 2018?
• Analyze the current status of antimicrobial resistance with industry led insight into current strategies to tackle AMR
• Hear exclusive case studies from a selection of pharmaceutical companies on clinical progress
• Learn about regulatory pathways for the registration of new antimicrobial agents
• Evaluate the latest incentives and funding solutions to spur drug discovery
• Explore novel alternatives to antibiotics currently in development