3D Cell Culture 2018
21st - 22nd February 2018, London, UK
3D Cell Culture is rapidly growing with incredible potential for industrial application and a widespread reach that can be seen across many different fields, such as 3D bioprinting and microfluidics.
The 2nd annual conference will explore these overlapping areas and will combine pioneering breakthroughs with scientific research to strengthen your commercial success. Join us for exclusive insight into key topics such as disease models, organoids, organ-on-a-chip technologies, iPSC advances plus much more!
REASONS TO ATTEND IN 2018
• Uncover the biology of human neurodevelopment diseases in 3D by merging cutting edge technologies in CRISPR editing and single cell sequencing
• Take a 3D biology approach to overcome challenges for well based screening with exclusive insight into electrospun micro-scaffold based biology
• Develop strategies for optimising placement of cells in printing by identifying key developments in the overlap of 3D bioprinting and 3D cell culturing
• Discover new approaches to predictive substance testing through innovative case study insight into multi-organ-chip technology
• Benefit from an agenda tailored towards driving clinical development through ground breaking case studies on the Zika virus and tuberous sclerosis.