Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018
17th & 18th January, London, UK
Join the calendar event highlight for the medical device industry at Europe's leading 10th annual conference and exhibition on Pre-Filled Syringes when it returns to Central London on 17th and 18th January 2018. Pre-Filled Syringes Europe will once again provide a perfect platform to discuss new advancements and showcase the latest innovations to keep you at the forefront of a dynamic and booming market.
What will the future of the pharmaceutical industry look like following an increase in the number of generics and biosimilars hitting the market; a trend in the rise of self-administered drugs and personalised medicine; and Britain’s recent decision to leave Europe? How will these changes affect the PFS industry?
Building on the success of its sell-out global 2017 PFS series of events which saw 100+ attendees join shows in London, Boston and San Diego, the agenda for Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018 has been carefully tailored to arm you with the key requirements and tools to adapt to an ever-changing medical landscape in areas that are critical to those working within parenteral drug delivery and injectable devices.
Key Topics for 2018:
• Engage with the latest regulatory updates and guidelines for ultimate product compliance and efficiency
• Discuss the emerging hot topic of combination products and benchmark against other industry-leaders
• Participate in the increased focus towards digital connectivity and smart devices for improved patient adherence
• Follow approaches to human factors and end-user engagement from formulation to after-market development
• Witness the latest insights into the broader market trends of increased biologics attention and how to address these challenges head on.