Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
22nd – 23rd January 2018, London, UK
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference to learn the best way your company can benefit from social media, hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy. Gathering industry leaders to discuss the latest challenges and techniques in the field of ‘social pharma’.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- Emma Sutcliffe, Director, Patient Engagement & Innovation, NexGen Healthcare
- Tughan Demirbilek, Strategy & Operations Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Marcel Gmünder, Global Head, Digital Health Group, Roche Diabetes Care
- Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services, MSD
- Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager Digital Comms, GSK
- Aslihan Unal, Digital Strategy Group Manager, Janssen
- Hervé Dumas, Patients’ Technology Solutions Lead, UCB
- Sarah Holiday, Social Media Strategy Lead, Pfizer