European Prefilled Syringes Summit
6th & 7th September 2017, Berlin, Germany
ACI’s European Prefilled Syringes Summit will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines, product development, manufacturing processes, risk mitigation , portfolio management and answer some infinite industry questions such as; how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes.
There are several elements that pose a severe challenge to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market, the primary one being the high costs associated with temperature controlled packaging required for temperature-sensitive drugs. Other more traditional factors inhibiting the market include product recalls due to breakages and leachables, the potential risk of interaction between prefilled syringes and drugs, and needle stick prevention.
Key Topics Include:
- European prefilled syringes market & growth opportunities
- Trends in modern biologics targeting therapeutic classes of drugs that are considered to be the primary growth drivers within the market
- Latest FDA guidelines in receiving PFS & overcoming complex requirements for approval
- Specialty syringes, which include prefilled flush syringes, prefilled diluent systems and contrast agents in prefilled syringe
- Concentrating on Next Generation Smart Devices while Overcoming Traditional Challenges
- Managing the Materials used to Construct Pre-Filled Syringes—Selection and Supply Chain Control
- Balancing biopharmaceutical product portfolio for continual product innovation, such as incorporating a new delivery component and Creating a lower-risk product development strategy
- Usability: Key Human Factor Attributes & Interactive Considerations.
- The Drug/Device interface: Integration of the formulation and the device
15% subscriber’s discount available on the registration fee.
To receive the agenda or for the priority registration, please contact
More detailsa at; http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/european-prefilled-syringes-summit/