Biosimilars & Follow-On Biologics Congregation
9th – 10th May 2017, Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, London UK
The Biosimilars market is going to heat up considerably over the next three years. Biosimilar versions of a number of major biologic drugs used in the treatment of cancers and rheumatic diseases are expected to complete their development and potentially come on to the market.
In order to ensure the sustainability of public healthcare systems, in the context of ageing populations and the growing number of diagnosed chronic diseases, it will be essential to harness the potential of Biosimilars to deliver savings, so that greater numbers of patients can be treated with these medicines. The development of the Biosimilars market is growing exponentially with the industry forecast to be worth $25 billion by 2020.
This conference will bring together top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives under one roof that will address the key issues of the industry. This 10th Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Congregation 2016 will look at the multiple facets of Biosimilars, ranging from the evolving regulatory landscape and challenges in clinical development, to the legal and economic aspects. This Biosimilars conference will focus on multiple aspects of Biosimilar product development to successfully deliver safe, Biosimilar products to the market place. By attending this conference, you will gain a comprehensive outlook on the key issues surrounding Biosimilars. This event will provide an important platform for Biosimilars stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in furthering Biosimilars development.
It gives me great pleasure in welcoming all of you to the Virtue Insight’s 10th Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Congregation 2017.
- Current market trends and future challenges for Biosimilar success
- Biosimilar development in emerging markets
- Redesigning the Biosimilar business model: What is the optimum business model for Biosimilars?
- Commercial challenges and opportunities - strategies to develop Biosimilars
- Leading Biosimilars companies share their views and strategies on successful market penetration and learn to implement best practices through recent successful strategies and business models – real time case studies
- How do payers see Biosimilars and where is the market going?
- Developing successful business models in Biosimilar product development
- Advances in Biosimilar clinical development and resulting regulatory challenges and opportunities
- Non-Clinical Studies in Biosimilars development
- Biosimilars development and impact on clinical practice
- Capturing the mAb Biosimilar opportunity
- Research-based industry Biosimilar strategies
- Gain in-depth knowledge on role of technology transfer - How does this effect market access?
- Considerations for the analytical similarity assessments when designing a Biosimilar development program
- Determining the right investments & potential returns from Biosimilars
- Understanding the current regulatory approval standards for Biosimilars in Europe, US and ROI including for monoclonal antibodies
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
- CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
- Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutic
- Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins/Biosimilars
- Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics
- Legal Affairs
- Intellectual Property
- Health Economics
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Clinical Immunology
- Principal Scientist
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Process Control and Analytical Technologies
- Analytical Characterisation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Drug Safety & Risk Management
- Quality Affairs/ Quality Control
- New Product Development
- Process Science
- Portfolio Management
- Research & Development
- Business Development
- Business Operations
- Scientific Affairs
- Commercial Affairs
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:-
Get more from the event, enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to benchmark your tactics and strategies against the industry leaders who will be the first to traverse the pathway. Devise an immediate action plan for your biosimilar prosecution and litigation strategies in light of the barriers to entry, research and development costs, and regulatory hurdles, which are balanced against an enormous potential for increased profit margins.