The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference
16th, May, 2017, London UK
How can pharmaceutical organisations go the extra mile to create collaborative partnerships and agile sales management strategies in a changing pharma market?
Join 16 Commercial Directors speaking from; Pfizer, Roche, Merck, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Sandoz, Medis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Daiichi Sankyo, Baxter and more at The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference – Future-Proofed, Customer-Excellence on 16th May in central London.
Hear case studies on:
1. Insight-Led, Value-Adding Customer Excellence: Respond to changing patient needs, customer demands and fickle, price-driven purchasing decisions
2. Post-Brexit & The Changing NHS & European Marketplace: Emerging commercial opportunities for relevant, profitable pharma sales strategies through volatile, uncertain markets
3. The Salesforce Of The Future? Deliver what customers will want and safeguard your commercial performance with adaptable and upskilled reps and forward-thinking SFE
4. Securing Long-Term, Win-Win NHS Partnerships: Creating enduring relationships by fulfilling payer, clinician and patient needs and influencing decision-making behaviours
5. Strategic, Future-Proofed Key Account Management: Creative and commercial KAM which nurtures strong, collaborative relationships
6. Enabling Organisational Change & Internal Collaboration: Remaining agile in evolving markets for improved business efficiencies, partnerships and patient experiences
7. Capitalise On The Emergence Of Digital: Profitable and engaging strategies to harness online in your sales portfolio
8. Optimising Procurement & Supply Chain Efficiencies: Innovating to support customers and pass on cost savings
Quote ‘farmavita’ to save £200 when booking online at www.pharmacommercialconference.com or download the brochure here for a little more information.