18 – 19 January 2017, London, UK
The microbiology market has significantly grown in recent years as the demand from end user industries increases. With this expansion and increased demand comes hurdles for the industry.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology conference will address the complex challenge that the field is facing such as endotoxin testing, best practices in cleaning & disinfection and contamination control case studies.
The comprehensive agenda will include presentations from both regulatory and industry experts sharing recent case studies and developing trends in the field of pharmaceutical microbiology.
Key reasons to attend:
• Microbial contamination in aseptic manufacturing environments
• Risk assessments in fungal spore and bacterial spore excursions: Case studies
• Optimising rapid microbial-detection methods
• Tackling the current challenge of biofilms
• Flow cytometry technology and its applications
Expert speaker line-up includes: Sanofi Pharma, Bristol Myers Squibb, MHRA, Merial Sas, GSK, Shire Laboratories, Sanofi Pharma, and many more.