9th Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
18-19 January 2017, London, UK
The two-day conference will bring together industry experts, regulatory bodies and leading pharma companies to discuss the latest trends like identifying influencers and monitoring data on a global scale.
Communications is advancing and social media is the digital platform where global conversations are taking place. mHealth revenue is expected to reach $26 billion by 2017 and the number of health apps have increased exponentially, enabling consumer engagement and empowerment. Social media is not only being used to communicate, It is playing an important role in identifying trends, challenges and listening to what patients are talking about.
Hear from key opinion leaders on how best to harness new technology and invaluable case studies, teaching you how to develop a robust digital strategy. With the series' biggest speaker line-up to date, this year's agenda will feature key opinion leaders and pharmaceutical companies at the cutting edge of social media innovation including:
• Daniel Ghinn, CEO & Founder, Creation Healthcare
• Phil Tregunno, Signal Management Unit Manager, WEB-RADR Project Lead, MHRA
• Thibaud Guymard, Head of Digital Services, MSD
• Julie O'Donnell, Senior Director; Head of Global Customer Interaction Management, Lundbeck
• Sarah Sunderland, Regional Digital Marketing Manager (Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand), Pfizer
• John Pugh, Life Science Innovation Lead, Accenture
• Penny Goddard, Senior Manager Patient Recruitment and Retention, AbbVie
• Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content & Social Media, GE Healthcare Life Sciences
…and more! Visit http://www.social-media-pharma.com/farmavita for more details.